Beautiful, Relaxed Spring Dining: And Wishing You A Very Happy Easter
It’s almost Easter and with all this glorious Spring sunshine we’re getting ready for a long weekend of celebrations. We hope you have a fabulous Easter! At ibbi, we’ll be:
- Eating: freshly baked hot cross buns, straight from the oven. Too mouthwateringly droolingly good for words (and possibly the only thing better than choccie eggs at Easter?)
- Shopping: because who doesn’t love an Easter offer! and happy news: some of our absolute personal favourites will be up to 50% off this Easter so you’ll be able to add a splash of cool colour to your home for less!
- Decorating: we’ll adorn our Easter table with all things simple and beautiful: bunches of fresh Spring flowers picked straight from the garden, pretty painted ceramic bowls piled high with choccie eggs, lots and lots of colourful candles and lanterns too with small tea lights (candlelight wins every time) . We’ll merrily mix and match our table linen to create a beautiful individual dining style. Plain linens and block prints go beautifully together. It’s the small details that can have the greatest impact. You really don’t have to think big at all. Mix it up every time.
- Drinking: Orange and Rosemary Mimosas (delicious for Easter: make a syrup from sugar and water and then add rosemary sprigs and orange peel..allow to cool. Add a splash of fresh lime and a squeeze of orange juice to the strained syrup and add to chilled prosecco. Garnish with rosemary and a twist of orange and lime peel. Simply too good!)
- Going: absolutely nowhere. Isn’t it great to stay put if you can? Enjoy some wonderful home time with family and friends. You can even encourage them to help you dig the garden too!
Have a wonderful long weekend!
Pictured: Hand painted ceramics from £12, colourful candles £2 each, inlay candle holders from £17, block printed napkins £20 for a pack of 5. Check out our glass and brass lanterns too: from £9.95. All available at www.ibbidirect.co.uk